North Sask Victim Services is looking for three (3) volunteer Board members.
One position is for North West Saskatchewan, and two positions for North Central Saskatchewan.
Board Member Qualifications:
• Mature, responsible and community-minded
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to commit for a minimum of two years
• Ability to work as a team
• Reside in the Northern Administration District
• Experience working with a Governance Board is an asset
• Pass and maintain a clear ‘Criminal Record Check’ and ‘Vulnerable Sector Check’
• Support Board decisions and professional staff who work for the organization
If you are interested in becoming a Board Member or require more information, please contact:
Sandy Rediron, Vice Chair
(e) [email protected] or (p) 306-240-0026
Contact person by email
Northern Administration District SK
See map: Google Maps
Join the Discussion
We are happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules: Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards. See full commenting rules.